Saturday, 25 February 2012

Nouvelle.









Recently my dad went on a trip to both Sydney and Melbourne. When he asked me what i wanted as a present the list in my head would have cost thousands, so i reluctantly narrowed it down to just two incredible items. Red Converse low cuts, and Victor and Rolf FLOWERBOMB. The chucks are everything in a shoe i could ever want, bright, fresh and super chic. The perfume is possibly the  most beautiful smell in the world!

Can't wait till i can go to Australia myself and buy up a storm, hope you all had an amazing weekend, wish me luck it's my first day of university tomorrow, eeeekkk. 

Imogen x

12 comments:

  1. Hello!
    After making a visit to your blog!
    I congratulate you!
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Directory Blogspot and I create
    I think this community could also interest you.
    His goal: to familiarize your blog, and thus the possibility to exchange with various countries, whether cultural or other
    The more people and more opportunities it will give, you are some sort of ambassador of this blog, it has also to do you know after your contacts
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    I wish you a great day
    friendly
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress paired with red! Great post!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowerbomb is my scent of choice! It smells AMAZING. Guys love it too :)
    Purple and red is one of those secret color combinations that few people try, but when they do, it looks fabulous! Great look :)

    xx
    Rachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post, you look stunning!



    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thats so nice of ur dad. haha i would have said a lot of things too!
    i like ur dress btw!

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your lovely comments.
Love Imogen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...