Sunday 16 October 2011

Top Five...

The first thing i do when i wake up, first open my mac.
Secondly go to my google chrome, and type in the search engine my top five favourtie blogs to check for new outfit posts to drool over. It is seriously a religion and to be honest get really excited to see what those gorgeous girls have put on today... So here they are in no particular order.....


songofstyle.com.( Aimme )


                              garypeppervintage.blogspot.com (Nicole Warne)




lovelypepa.com 



sincerelyjules.com (Julia)


fashiondistraction.com (Marcella) fellow Aucklander :)



It's difficult to narrow down just five of my favourite blogs, but these really do top the list, check them all out; but i have to warn you, you will become addicted.... 

I thought i would mention some of my other faves, let me know which blog is your favourite!!! I would love to discover more! 


Tell my your fave below...

Imogen x

2 comments:

I really appreciate all of your lovely comments.
Love Imogen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...