Friday 16 September 2011

Inspiration Board.







M whole life, i have dreamed about LV as a side table!!! If only...


To create the perfect space in my opinion is impossible, but these examples are pretty close to it. I always feel like my room could be better, i could have a nicer chair, the drawer knobs would be the crystal glass absolutely beautiful handles, my walls would be adorned with the perfect white frames, and of course would have an adorning walk in closet. Alas this dream will have to wait but until then i can drool over these ones... which one is your fave??

PS outfit post coming tomorrow. 
Imogen x

(all photos from the amazing site http://www.lonnymag.com/. Check it out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your lovely comments.
Love Imogen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...